How to Become a Successful Single Parent
Posted by Allan M. Hinggoy | Nov. 2, 2016, 9:21 a.m.
This article will provide you steps and some pieces of advice in becoming a successful single parent.
1. Have a positive outlook in life - As a single parent you will encounter many challenges, struggles, and joys. Facing and going through these experiences might change your outlook in life, either in a positive or a negative way. Keeping a positive attitude is one key in becoming a successful single parent. Consider every negative circumstance as an opportunity to learn, grow and to become strong.
2. Patience is a virtue - Raising a child alone might drive you nuts. But being patient in raising your children will not only help you succeed in raising your children but will also give you positive training to improve yourself and well-being.
3. Show love and affection - Don't be afraid to give your child/children lots of hugs and kisses. Make them believe that they are the most important thing in your life. Show and tell them how special they are each and every day.
4. Supportive Parent - Be supportive to your child/children’s hopes and dreams. Always be present in your child/children's activities to show them that whatever struggles or situations in life, you are always there to support them.
5. Look for another source of income - Always remember that you are not striving to earn only for your personal needs and wants. As a single parent, you must strive to earn double your usual earnings. For starters, you might want to consider starting your own direct selling and networking business. A lot of single parents have already ventured and succeeded in this kind of business. If you consider a networking business, I strongly recommend Alliance in Motion Global. It has been around for 10 years now! This company gives you commissions of up to 10,000 - 50,000 per month. They also offer additional perks like Scholarship programs for your children. For single parents, what’s best about this business is that it does not require you to work on the field. You can work anytime and anywhere, and, even right at the comfort of your own home. A wonderful opportunity for a single parent to earn for a living and at the same time give more time in parenting. What more could you ask for?! To learn more about AIM Global, feel free to